Risk is any uncertainty surrounding company transactions that can create negative impact on the business performance. At first, risk is considered something to be avoided and the responsibility falls on the department or division that is directly exposed to the risk. This approach to risk leads to a partial solution and may actually burden the concerned department or division in achieving the operational objectives. Failure to achieve the operational objectives can be minimized by the implementation of an efficient and effective risk management.
Through the implementation of an effective risk management system, the potential losses due to the failure of the entity’s operations and investment can be anticipated earlier. Reliable risk management system may increase personnel awareness of the risks, and improve the ability of each individual to find alternative solutions to the challenges faced by the company.
WHAT IS CRMP ?
CRMP is a professional credential endorsed by Lembaga Sertifikasi Profesi Manajemen Risiko and awarded to risk professionals of non-banking institutions who have attended a structured preparatory training and passed successfully the certification exam.
The syllabuses of the training and certification exam are developed through collaborative efforts of risk management experts from the academe and practitioners from various industries such as mining, trading, information technology, agriculture, manufacturing, energy, infrastructure, and non-banking financial institutions. As this risk management certification evolves, it will also cover public management and eventually pursue an advanced level of risk management competency with particular specialization on pension fund, insurance, energy and other industries critical to the growth of the country.
THE BENEFITS OF CRMP
This certification program is designed to have a wide scope of coverage. CRMP courses are intergrated or made equivalent to Higher Institution’s curriculum and are endorsed by International Risk Management Certification Institutions. CRMP Graduates are entitled to enroll in S2/Master Program in Corporate Risk Management at PPM School of Management, Jakarta and the University of Krida Wacana (UKRIDA) Jakarta, with a waiver program on some Risk Management subjects. So you can save not only time but cost as well.
AMROT / CRMP REQUIREMENTS:
- Softcopy of KTP (WNI) / Passport (WNA)
- Softcopy photo size 3×4 with red background
- Softcopy of a minimum educational attainment D3 (Diploma) Certificate to be accompanied by a photocopy of ANAMROT certificate or a photocopy of a minimum diploma D4 / S1 without ANAMROT certificate
- Softcopy of a Certificate of Employment with one of the following job positions:
- A. Min 2 years in Level III (Admin), Committee or Manager or Senior Staff Risk Management/Risk Specialist or;
- B. Min 3 years as Senior Risk Officer / Risk Agent / Risk Champion / Risk Owner, Senior Risk Consultant or as Risk Management Lecturer or;
- C. Min 4 years as an Auditor or Junior/Senior Auditor or; D. Min 5 years as a Senior Staff /Compliance Manager
** If the applicant cannot meet any of the above requirements, then the applicant is required to provide the following:
- a. Softcopy of a minimum educational attainment of Bachelor’s certificate (D4/S1)
- b. Softcopy of ANAMROT/CRMO Competency Certificate
__5. Softcopy of AMROT/CRMP Training Program Certificate